Skip To Main Content
Health and Wellness
Mental Health Resources
- Crisis Text Line: Text PA to 741 741
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Get Help Now Hotline (for substance abuse disorders): 1-800-662-4357
- Lancaster County Mental Health Crisis Line: 717-394-2631
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or chat 24/7
- Pennsylvania Human Services Support & Referral Helpline: 1-855-284-2494 (for TTY, dial 724-631-5600) 24/7
- Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Helpline: 1-888-772-7227
- Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Public Health Resources
Cold & Flu Season - What Can You Do to Stop the Spread
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Wear a mask when in public places.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow, do not use your hands!
- Clean surfaces frequently, such as countertops, light switches, cell phones, and other frequently-touched areas.
- Practice social distancing - stay home as much as you can.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Contain - if you are sick, stay home until you feel better.