This Privacy Notice ("Notice") applies to individuals who use the Lampeter-Strasburg (L-S) Website, or any of the webpages associated with this site (collectively, "website").
Collection of Information
We collect some information about you through your interactions with the L-S Website. Our servers, logs and other technologies automatically collect system/device and usage information to help us administer, protect and improve our Website, analyze usage and improve the user experience. If you contact us through our Website, we may also collect any personal information you provide to us including your name, address, e-mail address, and any other information you choose to share.
The type of information we collect depends on how you are interacting with us and which services you are purchasing or using.
In most cases, the information that we collect is limited to:
- Device information, such as, IP address, location or provider
- Anonymous usage information and browsing history, such as, information about how you navigate within our services, your browsing history within our Website and which elements of our Website you use the most
- Location data, for services with location-enhanced features. If we need your consent to collect geo-location data, we will collect this separately
- If you choose to contact us through our Website, you may also choose to provide us with additional information such as your name, address, e-mail address, and information about any minor children about whom you are inquiring for services. Whether or not you provide this information to us through our Website is solely at your discretion.
How we use your information
We use the information collected to provide and improve our services, to exercise our legal responsibilities, to maintain Website security, and to improve your Website experience. If you choose to contact us through our Website, we may use that information to contact you directly about your inquiry.
We also use the information collected to:
- enforce our terms and conditions,
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety, networks, systems and property, or those of other persons,
- for the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime or other breach of law or requirement, loss prevention or fraud,
- to comply with requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, and
- in order to exercise our rights, and to defend ourselves from claims and to comply with laws and regulations.
How we share information
We may share your information with contractors or other third parties with whom we work for the purpose of delivering our services and improving your Website experience. In no case will the L-S sell your personal data or browsing activity.
We may also share your information with third parties where we have a duty to disclose your information by law (e.g., government agencies, law enforcement, etc.).
Like most standard website servers we use website statistic packages such as Google Analytics to analyze trends in how our website is accessed and utilized. Information monitored includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, geographic location of visitors (country, city), browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, time spent on pages, and keywords used to find our site via search engines. This information is anonymous and cannot be directly linked to individual users. We may use it to identify high-use or low-use areas of the site, pinpoint problem areas of the site, analyze broad demographic trends in our visitors, and make decisions about how to make it easier for people to find and navigate our website.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' personal information. Whenever users submit personal information (such as contact info or credit card info) via online forms, registration, or online purchase, upon submission that information is encrypted via the highest level of SSL (Secured Sockets Layer) available. Servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. Under no circumstances are credit card numbers permanently stored on our website servers.
Updates to this Notice
This Notice may be subject to updates. Any material future changes or additions to this Notice will be communicated to you by placing a prominent notification on the Website.