The District uses ML Schedules software to manage events and facilities rentals. Please see the instructions below to learn how to create an account and submit a request.
Creating an Account
- Visit the ML Schedules login page
- Click the Create New Account link under the password box
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Creating a Reservation
- After successfully signing into the system, click on Requests in the left side menu and then choose Submit New Request.
- After making this selection, you will be taken to a new page to fill in the details about your request and whether it's for yourself or for a club
- In the group drop-down menu, select your name or the group you're representing.
- In the Site(s) section, choose the building or venue.
- Choose the Space(s) within that site.
- The frequency will determine if your reservation is a one-time event or if it will need multiple different days. Once you have your date/time selected, you will click the View Availability button. The system will then run a check against the calendar and show you all of the dates and times that you requested. If everything is clear, it will show as available. However, if there is a conflict, the date will show up in red and will not allow you to continue until you choose a new date or remove the date from your request.
Completing a Request
- If everything looks good, select the green Continue button.
- This will take you to a new page asking for specific details regarding the event and location. Most of the time, this will be simple to complete. If the location is unique and requires additional information, the form will have extra questions.
- After you answer the final question, choose the Confirm & Submit Request button.
Please contact Ethan Moore,
Performing Arts Center Technical Director, with questions or concerns.