The Lampeter-Strasburg Athletic Department believes interscholastic sport is designed to promote participation and to develop positive values, healthy habits, physical skills and personal ethics.
Additionally, we believe involvement in inter-scholastic sport promotes many of the attitudes we want our young people to develop in life: self-discipline, a sense of fairness, fitness, resiliency, the capacity to make decisions under pressure, the pursuit of excellence, taking pride in one’s own accomplishments without doing so at the expense of others, and the delight of playing a game for the pure challenge and fun of it. The Lampeter-Strasburg Athletic Department will continually strive to instill these values in our coaches and student athletes.
Watch the Pioneers Online With Hudl
Together with Hudl, we offer a live stream of games played in the gym and stadium.
If you can attend games, we encourage you to do so, but we want to give people who can’t physically attend the ability to tune in and support Pioneer athletics. With our live stream, working parents, faraway family members, alumni, and anyone else who wants to watch can support our athletes.
Annual, monthly, and single-game passes are available. A single-game pass is $8, a monthly pass is $15, and a yearly pass is $75. A mobile app is available for streaming on phones, computers, and SmartTVs (up to three devices per account). Thanks for your support. Together We Win!
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Immaculata University
- Master of Education in Sports Management, Millersville University
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education, Millersville University
- Certified Master Athletic Administrator, National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- Lancaster-Lebanon League Athletic Director of the Year, 2017
- District III Vice-Chair
- Coach & Athletic Director magazine Editorial Advisory Board Member
- Member: NIAAA, PIAA, and PSADA
Five athletes from the Class of 2024 made their college choices official at a commitment ceremony on February 7.
Spring sports begin on March 4 (HS) and March 11 (MM). Paperwork is due by February 26 (HS) or March 4 (MM).
Congratulations to all of our fall all-star athletes and teams on a great season!
A dozen seniors committed to continue their athletic careers at the college level at a ceremony on Wednesday, November 8, 2023.
The boys XC team won gold and Colin Whitaker won the individual title at the 2023 District III 2A Championships. At the state championships, Colin took 2nd and the team took 7th.
- District III The official site of the PIAA's District III.
- L-L League The official website of the Lancaster-Lebanon League
- NFHS The official website of the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- PIAA The homepage of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association.
- PIAA: Coaches This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the coaches of interscholastic sport within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- PIAA: Parents This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the parents of student-athletes participating in interscholastic athletics within the Commonwealth
- PIAA: Students This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the student-athletes participating in interscholastic athletics within the Commonwealth
- WGAL 8 - Sports Page WGAL TV 8's sports page.