Spring Sports Signups
Spring sports sign-ups are currently taking place. High school sports begin Monday, March 6, and middle school sports start Monday, March 13. The spring sports paperwork deadline is Tuesday, February 28. All necessary paperwork can be found here.
The Lampeter-Strasburg Athletic Department believes interscholastic sport is designed to promote participation and to develop positive values, healthy habits, physical skills and personal ethics.
Additionally, we believe involvement in inter-scholastic sport promotes many of the attitudes we want our young people to develop in life: self-discipline, a sense of fairness, fitness, resiliency, the capacity to make decisions under pressure, the pursuit of excellence, taking pride in one’s own accomplishments without doing so at the expense of others, and the delight of playing a game for the pure challenge and fun of it. The Lampeter-Strasburg Athletic Department will continually strive to instill these values in our coaches and student athletes.
Dr. Branden Lippy, Athletic Director
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Immaculata University
- Master of Education in Sports Management, Millersville University
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education, Millersville University
- Certified Athletic Administrator, National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- Lancaster-Lebanon League Athletic Director of the Year, 2017
- District III Committee Member, 2020
- Lancaster-Lebanon League Officer, 2011-present
- Coach & Athletic Director magazine Editorial Advisory Board Member
- Member: NIAAA, PIAA, and PSADA
Eleven athletes from the Class of 2023 participated in an NCAA Commitment Day ceremony on February 1, 2023.
Vote for Ben through noon on Monday, January 9.
Seven members of the Class of 2023 took advantage of the NCAA’s early signing day to sign letters of intent or officially commit to athletics at their colleges of choice.
At this weekend's PIAA Championships, Colin Whitaker placed 4th in the state, Ben Devine medaled, and Parker Stoner and Luke Smith placed in the top 100. The boys' team ranked 5th overall in 2A. Congratulations!
- District III The official site of the PIAA's District III.
- L-L League The official website of the Lancaster-Lebanon League
- NFHS The official website of the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- PIAA The homepage of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association.
- PIAA: Coaches This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the coaches of interscholastic sport within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- PIAA: Parents This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the parents of student-athletes participating in interscholastic athletics within the Commonwealth
- PIAA: Students This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the student-athletes participating in interscholastic athletics within the Commonwealth
- WGAL 8 - Sports Page WGAL TV 8's sports page.
Please contact Branden Lippy, athletic director, or Sheila Raymond, building/athletic secretary, with questions or concerns.