Winter Sports Signups
Winter sports sign-ups for the 22-23 school year are currently open. Please read carefully as there are separate forms for 7/8th grade students and 9-12th grade students. After completing the sign-up form, please review the school website and print the PIAA CIPPE packet (for students who have not yet participated in sports for the year) or Recertification Paperwork (for students who have participated in fall sports).
The Lampeter-Strasburg Athletic Department believes interscholastic sport is designed to promote participation and to develop positive values, healthy habits, physical skills and personal ethics.
Additionally, we believe involvement in inter-scholastic sport promotes many of the attitudes we want our young people to develop in life: self-discipline, a sense of fairness, fitness, resiliency, the capacity to make decisions under pressure, the pursuit of excellence, taking pride in one’s own accomplishments without doing so at the expense of others, and the delight of playing a game for the pure challenge and fun of it. The Lampeter-Strasburg Athletic Department will continually strive to instill these values in our coaches and student athletes.
Dr. Branden Lippy, Athletic Director
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Immaculata University
- Master of Education in Sports Management, Millersville University
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education, Millersville University
- Certified Athletic Administrator, National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- Lancaster-Lebanon League Athletic Director of the Year, 2017
- District III Committee Member, 2020
- Lancaster-Lebanon League Officer, 2011-present
- Coach & Athletic Director magazine Editorial Advisory Board Member
- Member: NIAAA, PIAA, and PSADA
Seven members of the Class of 2023 took advantage of the NCAA’s early signing day to sign letters of intent or officially commit to athletics at their colleges of choice.
At this weekend's PIAA Championships, Colin Whitaker placed 4th in the state, Ben Devine medaled, and Parker Stoner and Luke Smith placed in the top 100. The boys' team ranked 5th overall in 2A. Congratulations!
Senior Hunter Hildenbrand won the fan vote for PennLive’s Pennsylvania HS Player of the Week!
L-S cross country coach Mari Cunningham has been named a finalist in the Brooks Inspiring Coaches Program for 2022.
- District III The official site of the PIAA's District III.
- L-L League The official website of the Lancaster-Lebanon League
- NFHS The official website of the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- PIAA The homepage of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association.
- PIAA: Coaches This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the coaches of interscholastic sport within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- PIAA: Parents This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the parents of student-athletes participating in interscholastic athletics within the Commonwealth
- PIAA: Students This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the student-athletes participating in interscholastic athletics within the Commonwealth
- WGAL 8 - Sports Page WGAL TV 8's sports page.