The Lampeter-Strasburg Athletic Department believes interscholastic sport is designed to promote participation and to develop positive values, healthy habits, physical skills and personal ethics.
Additionally, we believe involvement in inter-scholastic sport promotes many of the attitudes we want our young people to develop in life: self-discipline, a sense of fairness, fitness, resiliency, the capacity to make decisions under pressure, the pursuit of excellence, taking pride in one’s own accomplishments without doing so at the expense of others, and the delight of playing a game for the pure challenge and fun of it. The Lampeter-Strasburg Athletic Department will continually strive to instill these values in our coaches and student athletes.
Dr. Branden Lippy, Athletic Director
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Immaculata University
- Master of Education in Sports Management, Millersville University
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education, Millersville University
- Certified Athletic Administrator, National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- Lancaster-Lebanon League Athletic Director of the Year, 2017
- District III Committee Member, 2020
- Lancaster-Lebanon League Officer, 2011-present
- Coach & Athletic Director magazine Editorial Advisory Board Member
- Member: NIAAA, PIAA, and PSADA
On Monday, both the varsity softball and baseball teams earned 2022 Section 2 titles! Both teams head into League playoffs at home on Saturday, May 14, at 10 a.m. Let's go Pioneers!
The unbeaten boys lacrosse team won the Section 2 crown on Thursday, April 21. Congratulations!
On Wednesday, April 20, Pioneers Boys Tennis clinched its first section two title since 2007! Congratulations!
On April 13, three senior athletes pledged to play collegiate level sports at the third and final NCAA Commitment day of the 2021-2022 school year.
Congratulations to our winter athletes on a fantastic season!
Fall Sports Signups
Fall sports sign-ups for the 22-23 school year are currently open. Please read carefully as there are separate forms for current 6/7th graders and current 8th -11th graders. After completing the sign-up form, please review the school website and print out the PIAA CIPPE packet which will need to be completed and turned in prior to being cleared for participation in in-season try-outs, practices, scrimmages and game.
- District III The official site of the PIAA's District III.
- L-L League The official website of the Lancaster-Lebanon League
- NFHS The official website of the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- PIAA The homepage of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association.
- PIAA: Coaches This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the coaches of interscholastic sport within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- PIAA: Parents This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the parents of student-athletes participating in interscholastic athletics within the Commonwealth
- PIAA: Students This website has been created by the PIAA, and is dedicated to the student-athletes participating in interscholastic athletics within the Commonwealth
- WGAL 8 - Sports Page WGAL TV 8's sports page.