Location & Hours
The Health and Wellness center is located on the IU13 campus:
1042 New Holland Ave.
Lancaster, PA 17601
Same Day Appointments
Same day or next day appointments are typically available for pressing healthcare needs by calling a QuadMed Health & Wellness Center in the morning to schedule a next available appointment.
To ensure that there is little to no wait time for your appointment the QuadMed Health & Wellness Center does not accept walk-ins.
QuadMed provides a fully-staffed Patient Support Center to handle any of your questions, allowing Center staff to focus on patient care.
To schedule an appointment, call 888.417.1001, visit MyQuadMedical.com, or download the MyQuadMed app.
Any service provided within the QuadMed Health & Wellness Center, including prescription medication, is at no charge to you or your dependents. Services are available for employees and their dependents who are currently participating in the District's Medical Plan.
Medical services and supplies provided outside the Health & Wellness Center are subject to the terms and conditions of your employer’s medical plan, including co-payments, deductibles and co-insurance.
Health & Wellness Center at IU13
About the Health and Wellness Center
Sick and Well VisitsThe Health & Wellness Centers offer personalized care focused on prevention and health maintenance.
- Sick/acute care services
- Primary and Secondary Disease Prevention
- Treatment of acute, non-life threatening illnesses, injuries, and infections
- Minor Procedures: (such as) sutures, mole removals, etc.
- Preventive care including Physicals and Well Woman Exams
- Vaccinations for Adults and Children over 2 years old
- Basic Lab Work
- Routine Screenings
- Generic pre-packaged Medications (many are 90-day supply)
- Flu shots, lab services
- Wellness Coaching – weight management, tobacco cessation and counseling, stress management and other services
- Strains, sprains, tendinitis, and fractures for all extremities
- Pain, weakness, or limited movement which makes it difficult to sleep or participate in normal daily activities.
- Pre- and post-surgical protocols, including joint replacements, tendon repair and procedures of the neck/back.
- Arthritis and other chronic conditions.
- Overuse and sports injuries.
Physical therapy is offered at QuadMed Lancaster on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30am - 6pm and Thursdays from 12-6pm.
Medications and SuppliesQuadMed offers generic medications and supplies to treat the following acute and chronic conditions:
- Infections (bacterial, viral, or fungal)
- Cold/Flu-like Symptoms
- Acute Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Elevated Lipids
- Asthma or COPD
- Birth Control
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Seasonal Allergies
Learn More About QuadMed
Join Our Communities
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485