AppointmentsThe Health and Wellness center is located on the IU13 campus:
1042 New Holland Ave.
Lancaster, PA 17601
The office is open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m.
There are three easy ways to schedule an appointment:
- Phone: 800-993-8244
- Web: careatc.com/patients
- App: Download the CareATC App for iOS and Android
Same Day Appointments
Same day or next day appointments are typically available for pressing healthcare needs by calling the CareATC Health & Wellness Center in the morning to schedule a next available appointment.
To ensure that there is little to no wait time for your appointment the CareATC Health & Wellness Center does not accept walk-ins.
CareATC provides a fully-staffed Patient Support Center to handle any of your questions, allowing Center staff to focus on patient care.
Any service provided within the CareATC Health & Wellness Center, including prescription medication, is at no charge to employees and their dependents who are covered by the District's POS plan. Employees and their dependents who are covered by the District's high deductible plan pay $40 per visit before the deductible is met.
Medical services and supplies provided outside the Health & Wellness Center are subject to the terms and conditions of your employer’s medical plan, including co-payments, deductibles and co-insurance.
Health & Wellness Center at IU13
About the Health and Wellness Center
Sick and Well VisitsThe Health & Wellness Centers offer personalized care focused on prevention and health maintenance.
- Sick/acute care services
- Primary and Secondary Disease Prevention
- Treatment of acute, non-life threatening illnesses, injuries, and infections
- Minor Procedures: (such as) sutures, mole removals, etc.
- Preventive care including Physicals and Well Woman Exams
- Vaccinations for Adults and Children over 2 years old
- Basic Lab Work
- Routine Screenings
- Generic pre-packaged Medications (many are 90-day supply)
- Flu shots, lab services
- Wellness Coaching – weight management, tobacco cessation and counseling, stress management and other services
- Strains, sprains, tendinitis, and fractures for all extremities
- Pain, weakness, or limited movement which makes it difficult to sleep or participate in normal daily activities.
- Pre- and post-surgical protocols, including joint replacements, tendon repair and procedures of the neck/back.
- Arthritis and other chronic conditions.
- Overuse and sports injuries.
Medications and SuppliesCareATC offers generic medications and supplies to treat the following acute and chronic conditions:
- Infections (bacterial, viral, or fungal)
- Cold/Flu-like Symptoms
- Acute Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Elevated Lipids
- Asthma or COPD
- Birth Control
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Seasonal Allergies
Join Our Communities
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485