Room 209 Students Bring Sunshine to School
Room 209's tie-dying in progress and as the final product
- Trout stocking - the class participated in several trout stocking opportunities through the PA Game Commission. Locations included the Big and Little Beaver Creeks, the Octoraro Creek, and many other Southern End locations.
- Blue & White Delights - the class packs, labels, and delivers special treats for staff members. In a non-pandemic year, they would be baking, too.
- Tie-Dying - members of the class put a new spin on white socks and masks by tie-dying in a rainbow of colors. The items were sold to students and staff during lunches at the high school.
- Bulletin Boards - Room 209 took over the maintenance of two bulletin boards, brightening the hallways with seasonal fun, contests, and news. Their latest work, which greets visitors near the front office, features a map outlining the places members of the Class of 2021 are going next year.
- Lampeter-Strasburg Coffee Company was a huge success in 2019 into the spring of 2020, but COVID-19 brought it to a halt. The class hopes to re-open in the late fall of 2021.
Room 209, we can't wait to see what you do next!
Scenes from Room 209 activities: prepping Blue & White Delights, the Pioneer Particulars & Pursuits Board, and a trout stocking field trip.
Everyone is anxious for the return of Room 209's coffee shop, shown here in pre-COVID times.
Join Our Communities
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485