Due DatesFull Payment
- August 31 - 2% discount
- October 31 - base
- November 1 through December 31 - penalty
- August 31 - 1st installment
- October 31 - 2nd installment
- December 31 - 3rd installment
After December 31, unpaid balances will be turned over to the Lancaster County Tax Claim Bureau.
Pay by Mail
- If possible, please include the bill stub and envelope provided with your tax bill.
- Mail to Lampeter-Strasburg School District, Tax Office, 1600 Book Rd, P.O. Box 428, Lampeter, PA 17537.
- Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a second copy of the bill if a receipt is required.
- Please be advised that the postmark will be considered the date paid when paying by mail.
- Vist Official Payments to pay online by credit card.
- Taxes for the current year are considered delinquent after December 31 and unpaid balances are turned over to the Lancaster County Tax Claim Bureau. Please contact the Tax Claim Bureau for information about delinquent taxes and payments.
Join Our Communities
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485