Hans Herr Elementary School/Districtwide
717 464-3311 ext. 4030
Need Based Services
A wide-variety of services are available to Lampeter-Strasburg students in need and to their families. These are a few of the organizations with which we partner. For more information, please contact the District social worker.
- 2-1-1 Local health care resources.
- COMPASS Pennsylvania Health and Human Services access.
- Lancaster County Career & Technical Center's Dental Clinic is open at the Willow Street CTC. This clinic provides low-cost dental care to patients without insurance.
- Child Protect Advocates for abused children.
- COBYS Family Services Counseling, adoption, and foster care.
- Tabor Community Services Helping families with housing and financial planning.
- Head Start Preschool Program Head Start is offering a free home based program for 3-4 year olds from income eligible families. The weekly program focuses on kindergarten readiness skills. If you would like more information on the Home Based Head Start program in L-S, please call 717 299-7302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Communities
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485