Guidelines for Student Enrollment and Withdrawal1. The enrollment and withdrawal of students at Lampeter-Strasburg School District is governed by various School Board policies.
2. The enrollment and withdrawal of students is coordinated by the Student Accounting Secretary. The Student Accounting Office is located in the District Administration Building at 1600 Book Road, Lampeter, Pennsylvania.
3. Appointments are recommended for the enrollment or withdrawal of students and may be arranged on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by calling the Student Accounting Secretary at (717) 464-3311.
4. Documentation necessary for the enrollment of a student is as follows:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record from Physician
- Proof of Residency in Lampeter-Strasburg School District
- Completion of Health History form
5. Documentation necessary for the withdrawal of a student is as follows:
- Completion of the Student Withdrawal/Change of Information form
- Completion of the Consent to Disclose Records form
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485