2021 Sports Physicals
School-Sponsored Sports Physicals
We are hosting sports physicals in the PAC of the high school June 10th, 2021 from 1pm-6pm. You must sign up for a specific appointment time using this sign up link.
The cost for sports physicals are $10, due at the physical.
Please print out this physical packet and have all papers complete prior to arrival. Students will not see the doctor without a complete packet.
NOTICE: Wellspan staff may advise further evaluation to clear athlete for participation. There are specific questions in the sports physical packet that must be answered prior to being seen by a Wellspan doctor.
Alternate Sports Physical Options
- We encourage you to see your family physician to receive a sports physical for the upcoming school year.
- Our team physician is able to accommodate physicals in their sport’s medicine office. Well visits would cost $15 at WellSpan Sports Medicine, Ephrata
- As an LL-League sponsor, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster will offer sports physicals on select days in July.
- If you are unable to receive a sports physical through any of these options, Med Express and other local urgent cares offer sports physicals. Physicals for the 2021-22 school year must take place on or after June 1, 2021. Physicals completed before June 1, 2021, will not be accepted (PIAA rule). Please mail or submit to the HS main office. Office hours are Monday – Thursday 7am-4pm. Do not submit to coaches.
Please contact the athletic trainers with any questions: Jen McCrabb (717-669-1989) or Allison Rehm (717-669-8252).
- WellSpan Sports Medicine Sports Physicals
July 17 & 22, 2021
Fall Sports Sign-Ups
Please sign up using the attached Google form for the sports you are interested in participating in for the 2021-2022 school year. While you are only allowed to participate in one sport per season, you may sign up for as many sports as you THINK you might participate in and narrow it down at a later time. Please remember that you will need to hand in a new sports physical for the school year that is dated after June 1, 2021.
Completing the form does not signify that you are now on a team roster. You must still complete and submit (to the high school or middle school office) the following physical paperwork in order to try out for sports during the 2020-2021 school year.
The deadline to submit sports physical paperwork for the 2021-22 school year are as follows:
Varsity Football – Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
Fall Sports – Monday, August 9, 2021.
Winter Sports – Thursday, November 8, 2021.
Spring Sports – Monday, February 28, 2022.
Join Our Communities
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485