2017-2018 Rewards Plan
- Earn points beginning 9/1/17
- Earn points until 5/31/18
- Points calculated in June 2018
- Holidays available as of September 2018
L-S Wellness Rewards
About the Program
L-S Wellness Rewards is an effort to raise quality of life and reduce healthcare costs for both the District and employees. Eligible employees can earn contribution holidays by participating in a number of wellness activities. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved.
- Monday: 12-7 p.m
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon-6 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday - 3-7 p.m.
Employees, spouses, and children ages four and older who are covered under a Lampeter-Strasburg medical plan are eligible. Flu shots count for 25 point toward the L-S Rewards Program. Please visit the QuadMed website or call 888.417.1001 to schedule an appointment.
Earning RewardsEmployees and spouses enrolled in the L-S health plan may participate in wellness activities to earn an incentive. For every 100 points earned participants are eligible for one premium contribution holiday. Employees and their spouses can earn up to two premium contribution holidays.
All participants must sign an authorization form, which can be obtained at one of the QuadMed Health & Wellness Centers. All points must be earned by May 31st, 2018.
- QuadMed Biometric Screening - 75 points
- Visits with QuadMed Wellness Coordinator - 25 points (maximum 100 points)
- Flu Shot from QuadMed - 25 points
- Online Health Risk Assessment (HRA) - 25 points
- Online Wellness Challenges - 25 points (maximum 75 points)
- Wellness Workshops - 25 (maximum 100 points)
- Physical Activity - 1 point per 30 minutes of physical activity, max 1 point per day, (maximum 50 points)
Total Points Available: 450
- L-S Rewards
Reward program details690.53 K
- 100 points = one contribution holiday
- Up to two contribution holidays per year
Join Our Communities
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485