CLOSED - Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Wednesday, January 17, 2018, the Lampeter-Strasburg School District is is closed.
School is now in session on Friday, January 19, and will be closed for students on Monday, January 22, for an inservice day. HS final exams are now 1/18 and 1/19 with parent-approved early dismissal on Friday.
Lancaster County Young Artists Special Award Winners
March 30, 2015
Congratulations Lampeter-Strasburg High School Art Students!
- Mariah DelRocini - Merit Award
- Andrew Finley - Award of Excellence
- Kelsey Floyd - Lancaster Designer Craftsmen Body of Work Award
- Emily Hansson - Merit Award and Margaret Lestz Senior Painting Award
- Madeline Marvin - Merit Award
- Mickayla Wawrousek - Echo Valley Craft Award and Lancaster Designer Craftsmen Senior Craft Award
- Keeton Yost - Merit Award and Hammel Architects Gold Drawing Award
Come see the award-winning artwork for yourself by visiting the Lancaster County Young Artist exhibition at the Lancaster Museum of Art (135 N. Lime St., Lancaster) and the Scholastic exhibit at the Demuth Museum (120 E. King St., Lancaster). The show runs through April 12, 2015.
Lampeter-Strasburg School District
1600 Book Rd., Lancaster PA 17602
Administration Building: 717-464-4699
Lampeter Elementary School: 717-358-1880
Hans Herr Elementary School: 717-509-0300
Martin Meylin Middle School: 717-509-0289
Lampeter-Strasburg High School: 717-509-0485